1) Sensitive Drill Attachment
Item Code: NELSDA-XX
- Developed by ASSORTS team & is exclusively available to us.
- As the name suggests, designed & develped for holding and working with fine drills. The manual control on the drilling force helps reducing the breakage in fine holes with high accuracy.
- Can fit to any lathe’s tailstock and is available in 2 & 3 Morse Taper.
- The Front mounting can be provided by us with Taper or Thread for chuck mounting as required by any customer depending on his market needs.
- Shank is precisely ground.
|Prod. Code||Shank Morse Taper||Mounting For Chucks|
|NESDA-2M||2 MT||Available in B12, B1, JT0, JT2 or Any Thread for mounting Drill chucks (Metric Or Imperial)|
** Current supply would be with JT2 drill chuck.
2) HV4 Rotary Table ( Table Diameter -110 mm)- 4 Slots
Item Code: NEMRT- HV4.4
- Table Diameter : 110 mm (4-3/8″)
- Table Height: 80 mm (3 -1/8″)
- Worm Gear Ratio – 1:90, which means that 1 handle rotation shall turn the table by 4 Degrees.
- Centre Bore of the Table MT2
- Table Graduated 360 Degrees. Handwheel graduated in seconds.
- Vernier scale is caliberated to 10 seconds.
- 2 Oiling Points for a direct lubrication of the Table for longer life & better performance.
- Can be clamped in Horizontal as well Vertical Position.
3) Ring Stretcher Enlarger Reducer Jewelry Bench Repair Tool Machine
Item Code: NEJRSR-BLM
- 2 in 1 Heavy duty Ring stretcher & reducer for quickly resizing your rings and bands.
- Vertical mandrel for enlarging rings
- Smooth reducing plate
- Suitable for any jewelry repair store or for personal use.
- Maximum enlarging: 0-5 mm (***Generally this tool fixture will not expand more than 1 finger size.)
- Dimensions: 17- 1/2″ x 7- 1/4″ x 4- 1/4″
- Stretches and Reduces Rings & Bands
- Size Range: Rings & Bands 1-15
- Reversible Base Plate Reduction Die
- Ring Expander utilizes a 4 segment spline enlarging system to uniformly enlarge rings.
- Sizes H to Z wedding rings from 8 reversible holes
- The base has to firstly be secured to your work surface by screwing it down with long screws or nuts and bolts on to a work surface (not supplied)