Center Finder Squares
Item Code: NECF-XX
- Made from ground tool steel & has a hardened and tempered blade.
- Used for finding centers on any round work piece by placing the job between the Centre Square. Scribing lines on work-piece changing the position. The co-inciding lines will form a centre of the work-piece.
- Supplied in a wooden box.
|NECF-38||1-1/2″ (38 mm) Diameter|
|NECF-75||3″ (75 mm) Diameter|
|NECF-S2||Set of Above 2 Center Finders|
Round Bar Centre Finder
Item Code: NERBCF-55
- An effective tool for use with drilling or milling machines for location of centreline of Round bar.
- 3/8 Inch shank fits collet or 3 jaw chuck.
- Suitable for bar up to 55 mm Diameter
Wide Base Try Squares
Item Code: NEWTS-XXX
- Manufactured from Stainless steel Square.
- High Precision & ground.
|NEWTS-085||80 mm x 50 mm|
|NEWTS-163||100 mm x 63 mm|
Steel Try Square
Item Code: NETS-XXX
- Very useful item for workshop’s engineer’s.
- Stock is Precision Ground & Steel blades are hardened ground finish.
- Workshop as well as A grade squares are offered.
- Sets are supplied in good quality finish wooden box.
|Prod. Code (A Grade)||Blade Length (Inch)||Blade Length (mm)||Stock Length (Inch)||Stock Length (mm)|
Brass Vernier Caliper
Item Code: NEBVC-XXX
- Pocket vernier caliper made of Brass.
- Graduated in Inches & mm sizes.
- Stepped jaw construction for inside & Outside measurement.
|Prod. Code||Range of Vernier|
|NEBVC-075||0 – 3 Inches ( 0- 75 mm )|
|NEBVC-100||0 – 4 Inches ( 0- 100 mm )|
ASSORTS 8-Inch Stainless Steel Try Square
Item Code: NEASTS-AS
- Stainless steel etched Blade stops any rust or corrosion.
- Heavy duty aluminium stock rivetted to Blade at perfect 90 Degree.
- Standard Inch as well as mm graduations.
Engineers Bell Punch For Finding Centre on a Round Bar
Item Code: NEFCRB-35
- Very useful in finding Centre of a Round Bar very quickly, very accurately.
- The Punch is hardened to hardness of 55+/-2HRC & precisely ground.
- Its quite simple to use, Just put it on the round bar and punch it to find its centre,
- It can find centre of a round bar upto 35 mm diameter.
- Really helpful when you want to drill any round piece and needs to find its centre.